- Diese Veranstaltung hat bereits stattgefunden.
Line-Up: SoulMate uvm.
S H A M B H A L A S U N D A Z E
year transition with cacao
3pm-4pm Kids Yoga w/ Lis Yoga // on donation
4pm-5pm Kids Yoga w/ Lis Yoga // on donation
6pm-8pm Cacao Ceremony w/ Vanessa & Joséphine // 35.- with registration
8pm-midnight Sound Journey w/ SoulMate (Kasheme)
To celebrate the transition into the new year,
Shambhala Sundaze tribe invites you to join a very special Cacao ceremony at Kasheme.
The Sundaze will start at 2pm followed by two sessions of Kids Yoga, inviting your kids on a journey into their heart and spirit while you enjoy sweet sound, relaxing conversations or a good book.
At 6pm we will transform the studio into a sacred space of Love and Simplicity with a 2h Cacao Ceremony ♥
Finally and to close the night, SoulMate will take us on a dreamy sound journey beyond time and space down in the Studio.
IMPORTANT INFO for the CACAO CEREMONY:
Medicine for the heart!
Cacao is a powerful but gentle master plant which found its way from central and south America into the concrete jungle of our city.
Her purpose is to help us reconnect with ourselves, our surroundings, with Mother Earth and she will invite us to open our hearts. She will allow intuition to flow freely in those troubled times we live in and guide us to open new doors and possibilities for the expansion of our minds in the upcoming year, supporting consciousness, unconditional love and compassion towards ourselves and others.
Together we will celebrate the transition from the old into the new year, drink the sacred Cacao potion, meditate, reflect, sing and reconnect ♥
• Recommendations: It is suggested to prepare your body and mind already before the ceremony, try not to drink alcohol or eat heavy meals before the ritual. The last meal should be at least two hours before the ceremony to avoid dizziness or discomfort.
• If you take antidepressants, have serious heart condition, very high blood pressure or epilepsy, ceremonial doses of Cacao are not recommended!!
• What to bring: Comfortable clothes; Water bottle; Personal Journal; Personal Altar contribution (own power object, picture, flower, crystals, statues, etc.)
• LIMITED SPACE!!! REGISTRATION at email@example.com
• Recommended donation of 35.- or more ♥
• Any questions, doubts, interests about the plant and the ceremony please contact Vanessa from LAYA Bodywork.
Make sure you join into Shambhala’s spiritual and timeless perfected realm where peace and joy are the very fabric of being.
Let yourself be guided by the vibrations of sound and dive into a space of freedom in which families and friends gather to feel the sweetness of Sundaze.
Join us, to gratefully look back and celebrate the happenings of 2018,
to gently prepare for the unknown surprises of the year to come
and finally lean back and breathe into the very present moment…
Looking forward to Sundaze with you – Being instead of doing ♥
“Durch spannende Geschichten und fantasievolle Reisen werden die klassischen Yoga Übungen erkundet. Den Kindern wird die bewusste Wahrnehmung des eigenen Körpers, des Atems und des Geistes durch spielerische Atemübungen und Entspannungssequenzen vermittelt.
Es hängt von den Bedürfnissen der Kinder ab, welche Geschichten, Meditationen und Entspannungstechniken gewählt werden. Alle Übungen sind kindgerecht, spielerisch und auf freiwilliger Basis.”